Galway Chamber Shortlisted for Six National Awards
Galway Chamber is delighted to have been shortlisted in five categories for the Chambers Ireland Chamber Awards 2021, sponsored by Zurich.
The shortlist demonstrates the strong level of activity that was maintained by Chambers around the country despite the difficulties presented by the ongoing pandemic. See full shortlist here.
Galway Chamber has been shortlisted in the following categories:
- Virtual Event of the Year
- Local Authority Collaboration
- Most Successful Policy Campaign
- Best Membership Initiative
- Partnership for Business
- Most Successful Policy Campaign in partnership with Shannon Chamber and Sligo Chamber
The winners of the Chamber Awards will be announced over an eight-day period from June 17-25. Awards will be presented for excellence in seven individual categories with one Chamber also taking home the award for Chamber of the Year 2021.